Saturday, January 03, 2015

new year, new month, new day, new me?

Is everything new good? No. Is everything old good? No. Is everything new bad? No. Is everything old bad? No.

January 3rd, 2015, I'm probably chubbier than I have ever been in a few years. Here's the thing, I got engaged last year, worked out like a crazy person. Once the engagement was over, I thought to myself, Aly, now, now you eat what you like whenever you like. Then, within 2 months, great news, my brother was getting married! So there, working out like a crazy person began, again. In fact, it was worse, since I now had such a short time to look "good". Now that everything is over, I've been doing anything and everything but eating healthy and working out. HEH. I AM like a gobbly chubby wubbly being. :)

Am I going to start working out soon? Don't know! Am i going to control what i eat? I don't know! :)




Cheeseburgers and fries,

aly

No comments:

Post a Comment