Sunday, January 04, 2015

don't worry, it's "natural"!

So I was out today, and I saw this stupid bottle of kiwi and strawberry Snapple juice drink. 


In my mind I was thinking...



It's not as if this is my first time seeing a Snapple product, but you know, I guess I was not in the happiest of moods, and well, I just got annoyed. 

I mean really.. the height of advertising.. is pissing off. I mean I'm all for us being able to make our own choices and stuff, but what I hate, is people who lie. If it were so natural.. there would be no such thing as natural flavours or acacia gum as a part of it's ingredients list.


This, is just one of many posts I will probably put up, to help other people see, that products such as this stupid Snapple Kiwi and Strawberry drink is anything but natural. I have met many people who actually think drinks like this are unadulterated, and pretty much the real deal-fresh kiwi and strawberry juice.  

Take a look at the video below if you are keen to learn a little bit about the "natural" advertising industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment