Wednesday, March 19, 2014

oil pulling




Have you heard of oil pulling before? Well if you haven't, listen up, cause this Ayurvedic natural remedy rocks! Why and how so? Look below!


How do you do it?



The pure oils actually pull out harmful bacteria, fungus and other harmful organisms from the teeth, gums and throat! So far, my longest time is 6 mins. Hahaha, I know, at least 14 mins more to go right. But you know what? It's an improvement from when I first started. I could keep in in for about  2 minutes? What I think really helps is distracting yourself, like watch tele or something entertaining on YouTube and time will fly as you oil pull. Oh yes and btw, I use the coconut oil in the picture above, Nutiva coconut oil is really amazing because of it's texture, it's the best I've tried. It's silky, smooth and light. (I know these terms may seem like pretty typical, generic terms to describe an oil, BUT, you will know what I mean if you have tried a few and if you compare them to this oil.)

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment