Wednesday, January 07, 2015

The natural effect- Supermarket finds 1.

While I was waiting for my other half last night at a mall, I decided I'd go check out the supermarket and take pics of products with the word NATURAL on them. It was an amusing and enlightening 10 minutes well spent as it opened my eyes to advertising I wouldn't normally take notice of. You see, I can be such a sucker for all things organic and stuff,  and I realised that many products which use the word natural on their food packaging usually fall under the organic or gluten free category. Ah, here is as collage of the pics I took. Next time,  I will take more pics of other products (cause that's how cool I am).



I mean, you do realise that if these products were so natural, they wouldn't be packaged, right? And please.. there is NOTHING natural about NATURAL FLAVORS.. which btw can contain MSG, aspartame and even pesticides and/or parts from animals. 

Naturally yours,

Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment