Monday, May 10, 2010

Sugar can be good for me ?? YEY! hehe! I'm sharing the happiness ;)


I finally got my hands on this body buff today! ( Been eyeing it for a while).  It's a Brown Sugar body buff, and let me tell you, it works sooooooo amazingly well!! Its fantastic! It smells amazing ( feel like eating it when you open it, apply it, smell it hehe) and it really leaves your skin feeling really really smooth. The best part about this product? Its 100% free of synthetic preservatives and harsh chemicals . The prime ingredient? SUGAR! yes! au naturallll! BROWN sugar! This body buff is a blend of lovely little things such as sweet almond oil, vanilla, mandarin orange and grapefruit seed extract. Try it if your looking for an alternative scrub or if your sick of using products with a list of ingredients you can't pronounce ORRR if you are lookin for somethin organic to try! Its awesome! :)

I bought this in Perth, lemme know if you want one, orr check out their website online! http://www.cheekyherbs.com/

3 comments:

  1. Love,, how do i use this? In the showerr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup babe, use it as you would a typical scrub or buff, you can apply it either on dry skin then rinse off, or wet the skin and use it! I think if you use it last ( if you want to shower shower using your soap first then use the buff) its great cause you come out smelling of sugar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so good! I have told myself that whatever I am putting on my body now is what I am putting in it (well sugar in minimal bits).

    ReplyDelete