Wednesday, October 02, 2013

mind & soul therapy " It's all real, and it's all illusory, that's awareness!"



If you had asked me a few years ago to go outside and appreciate the NATURAL beauty around me, I would've been like, Okay.. weirdo alert..  

Yeah no really, I mean flowers, the sky, trees, leaves, insects, it's all.. there.. always, there. I mean yeah it's not that I never saw the beauty in them, I did, I would, for a few seconds, and then I'd move on to more important things, such as shopping on ASOS perhaps. HAHA! 



Wow, but ask me today, and I will join you. I will walk with you, in silence, and soak in all that nature has so generously given to us. Man, am I beginning to sound dramatic? Yeah I probably do sound  dramatic to those who don't quite understand where I'm coming from.However to those who do understand it, I know I sound perfectly normal :)

 Hey it's okay to think I'm being dramatic,I mean if Alyssa a few years ago had met 2013 Alyssa, Alyssa a few years ago would def think 2013 Alyssa is being dramatic! lol 


Nowadays, thanks to having to walk my Peppy & Kookie, I spend a few minutes everyday, walking without any device.. no mobile, no mp3 player, no nothing, looking and appreciating all that surrounds me.

But of course when I took these pics, I had my mobile with me.. hehe..



Anyways, when I was working at my previous workplace, I would go for lunch on my own very often, so that I could eat outside and just be quiet. You know? Silence is immensely beautiful.

 Sometimes I'd just sit by myself on some grass and ask myself what all this is for. You know? What? What? And then I would be reminded of what my dear Ram Dass says,

" It's all real, and it's all illusory, that's awareness!".



Anyways, have a blessed day, and remember, laugh, smile, really, genuinely try smiling at someone and just take notice of how you feel from within, be beautiful from inside, say some kind words to anyone you meet and be thankful, be love.   





Sparkles & Stardust,

aly

No comments:

Post a Comment