Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Turmeric Juice

This morning was gorgeous, it was cool and rainy, and for some reason I felt like  experimenting with a new juice, in this case, I tried out turmeric juice.  All you need is turmeric,honey and lime.



Taste wise: Since it was my first time drinking turmeric juice, goodness it was difficult. The taste is super pungent.







Despite the lime and honey, I still found it difficult to down, so I had to add water in to dilute the juice because I thought it was too concentrated.  This won't be the last time I drink it as a juice because as you may or may not know, turmeric has a plethora of health benefits. To name a few, it aids in the digestive process, it has high antioxidant levels (recommended to beat cancer) and it generally cleanses the body and is good for the skin. If you wanna know more about the benefits of turmeric you can read a post I did titled "Turmeric" under the label "Health Promotion".

No comments:

Post a Comment