Thursday, September 05, 2013

Best Pimple Cream Ever


Pimples are annoying and you know what else is annoying? Not being able to find pimple cream that works. Now, my best friend recommended a pimple cream to me called Pimple Cure Herbal Cream. It is SO effective!
This is a product from India, found in Little India. You will not believe how many places I had to go to to try & find it. They used to sell it at Mustafa, however, I cannot seem to find it there anymore! O well, thankfully, Jothi store carries it :) 

This pimple cream contains basil, which is an antibacterial and anti inflammatory herb. Good for pimples..or should I say.. not very good for pimples..? Ha ha ha. hmm.   

It is the cheapest ($3.50) & most effective pimple cream I have ever tried!If you do decide to try this out, I really hope it works just as well for you! 

If you have been searching for a really good pimple cream, please try this! 


Sharing, Sharing, Sharing,

aly

1 comment:

  1. Wow!
    An individual with sensitive skin is commonly advised to use pimple cure creams. Thanks for sharing such valuable information with us.

    ReplyDelete